A: Our partner program is based on a tiered discount structure. You will receive the current discount for the tier you are currently enrolled in for all of About Wall Decor's products. Every partner account is reviewed on a monthly basis to determine if sales for the previous month have been achieved. If it has then your account will be upgraded to the next discount tier level. Following is the tiered discount structure:
|One Month Sales
|Initial Discount up to $249
|$250 - $499
|$500 - $749
Once you are accepted into the program you will receive a welcome kit that will contain individual pricing spreadsheets, which contain all pertinent product information, along with pricing for individual products.
A: Yes. About Wall decor does offering wholesale pricing above the 35% top tier for Preferred Partners. However, in order to become eligible for wholesale pricing your sales through us must exceed $50,000 per year. The majority of Wholesale Partners started in the Preferred Partner program then transitioned to our Wholesale Program as sales increased. About Wall Decor will consider wholesale pricing for new partners, however a guarantee will be required from our partner for the minimum $50,000 in orders for the first calendar year.
Q: What payment options are available?
A: About Wall Decor accepts credit cards as well as payment through PayPal. The following forms of payment are accepted:
- American Express
- Electronic Checks (through PayPal)
- PayPal Account & Bill Me Later
About Wall Decor may provide you NET15 or NET30 terms. To apply please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org
team to acquire the application. It may take up to 10 days for your application to be approved and this depends upon how quickly references return our phone calls. NOTE: Every section of the application must be completed prior to submitting. Failure to complete entire application may result in delays or refusal to process.
Q: How do I place an order?
A: There are two methods for placing orders:
- You may utilize our drop ship program wherein we will ship products directly to your customer. This is for partners who do not wish to invest in inventory to be stocked on their floors. Using the drop ship program requires orders to be entered through your account on the About Wall Decor website as the majority of customers do. Once the order ships you will automatically be emailed the tracking information. There are no additional costs for our drop ship program - you simply pay the cost of actual shipping.
- For partners placing bulk orders (more than 10 pieces) About Wall Decor will accept purchase orders. A purchase order is required in this instance and no order will be processed without one. Send all purchase orders to email@example.com. Once your PO is received we can prepare you an LTL freight shipping cost.
Q: Do you allow changes to an order?
A: Due to the quick turn-around times we can only accept changes or cancellations within the first 24 business hours you place your order.
Q: Can I add different designs to the same order?
A: Yes. Simply follow the instructions during the order process.
Q: Can I cancel my order?
A: Yes, however only within the first 12 hours of placing your order. If an order is cancelled after the initial 12 hour period and About Wall Decor has processed and shipped your products, you will need to obtain an RTA #, return authorization, prior to returning items to About Wall Decor.
Q: How secure is the order process?
A: You can be assured our checkout process is very secure. We use the latest 256-bit SSL (secure socket layer), from one of the largest encryption companies (GlobalSign) to process your order.
Q: How can I check the status of my order?
A: As we produce all orders submitted within a 3-5 day timeframe it would be difficult to keep a database updated with the exact status of every order. We do however provide you with a confirmation email when your order is initially placed, as well as a "Your Order has Shipped" email, with tracking information, once it has shipped.
If you have any concerns or questions pertaining to your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Who do you use for shipping?
A:About Wall Decor utilizes the services of both the United States Postal Service and UPS. Services offered include:
U.S. Postal Service
- USPS 3 Day Priority (2-3 day delivery service, not guaranteed)
- USPS First Class Package (5-7 day delivery, not guaranteed, only available for small 12" prints)
- Ground (3-5 day delivery, not guaranteed)
- 3 Day (2-3 day service, guaranteed)
- 2 Day (1-2 day service, guaranteed)
- Next Day Air (overnight service, guaranteed)
- UPS LTL Freight for bulk orders
IF YOU REQUIRE YOUR PRINTS FOR A CERTAIN DEADLINE WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND SELECTING ONE OF THE UPS GUARANTEED OPTIONS TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR PRINTS IN TIME. ABOUT WALL DECOR WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ORDERS THAT DO NOT ARRIVE IN TIME FOR AN EVENT IF YOU DO NOT SELECT A GUARANTEED DELIVERY METHOD.
Q: Do you ship to international destinations?
A: About Wall Decor offers two UPS shipping methods for international orders:
- UPS Worldwide Expedited (2-5 day delivery, not guaranteed)
- UPS Worldwide Express (1-3 day delivery, not guaranteed)
International pricing does not include duties or taxes and international shipping is not available for professional gallery stretched canvas products due to dimensional weight costs.
Q: What are the shipping costs?
A: Shipping costs will vary according to the size and number of products ordered, as well as the zone your zip code is located in compared to our shipping facility in Latrobe, Pennsylvania. As our shipping systems are tied directly into both the USPS and UPS systems, you can place a mock order to determine shipping. Simply place the items in your shopping cart then enter your zipcode into the shipping estimator box. You will then be presented with costs for all shipping alternatives.
If you are placing a large bulk order of 26+ pieces you will need to email your PO to email@example.com
and we can prepare you an LTL freight shipping cost. Again, cost will be determined according to your delivery location in reference to our shipping facility.
Q: May I utilize my own UPS shipping account?
A: Yes, however an additional charge of $3.00 per order is incurred due to the manual entry of your account information into About Wall Decor's UPS Worldship software. Also, please be aware starting in 2016 UPS will be charging account holders an additional 2.5% for shipping utilizing 3rd party billing.
Q: What are your business hours?
A: Our business hours are Monday thru Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard for internet customers attempting to reach our Wall Decor Experts. About Wall Decor is closed Saturday, Sunday and all major holidays (including the Friday after Thanksgiving).
Q: What is your return policy?
A: About Wall Decor delivers high quality products and services and we do so with a full 30 day money back guarantee for any products you receive that are damaged or flawed. If your order is damaged in transit we require you to contact About Wall Decor within 5 days of delivery taking place so we may file a claim with the appropriate shipping company and to quickly send a brand new replacement for the damaged item. To contact us in the event of damage please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
and include your name, order number, and details of the damage, as well as any photos of the damage.
If you decide to return an item you ordered due to buyer's remorse or mistake, within 30 days, all we ask is that you notify About Wall Decor at email@example.com
alerting us you wish to return your product. In the email please provide your full name and order number so we may issue an RTA number and instructions to ensure that your return is handled quickly and accurately. In the vast majority of instances we will either email or mail a return call tag to you for shipment of the item back to us. Please note, if you return an item the return shipping costs will be deducted from your total refund amount.
Q: Do you offer volume discounts?
A: Possibly. Under the Preferred Partner Program you are already assigned one of the tiered discounts, however if your current order will meet or exceed the next tier level we may be able to provide the next tier discount on your current order. For us to make this determination please either email or send us your PO to firstname.lastname@example.org
so we may determine the cost of the order and adjust your discount level.
Q: Do you charge sales tax?
A: Yes, but only on orders shipped to an address within the state of Pennsylvania.
Digital Print Care & Maintenance
Q: How do I clean my About Wall Decor products?
A: The majority of our products can be simply dusted or be wiped down with a damp cloth. All printed products may be cleaned simply using a damp rag. No cleaning products should be used as they may harm the coating on the prints, thereby causing a cloudy or muddy appearance where the cleaner was used.
Q: Any tips or tricks for installation and care of About Wall Decor's wall decals?
A: There are several things you can do for each of the materials. Following are tips and tricks for each:
4 Mil Reusable Vinyl
- Wall temperatures for an average indoor wall where the other side of the wall faces indoors into another room are normally 5-10 degrees less than what your thermostat is set for. For indoor walls where the opposite side faces outdoors, the temperature difference averages between 10-15 degrees cooler than your thermostat. These statistics are for a normal home in the mid-west to north east. They are slightly lower for homes in the south and west. Optimal temperature for a vinyl wall decal print is 60 to 85 degrees. Temperature fluctuations of 10 degrees or more can cause any vinyl print to contract or expand, which may cause the print to begin lifting off the wall surface.
- Attempt to install your print on an indoor wall as opposed to one that the opposite side is exposed to the outdoors. If you do need to install the print where the other side of the wall is exposed to the outdoors, try not to locate the print next to any windows.
- You should not install your wall decal prints near any vents as air conditioning will cause the vinyl to contract and pull away from the wall.
- If air bubbles are trapped and you are unable to push to edge of print for release, simply take a needle (not a pin) and puncture the air bubble. You will then be able to press the air out.
Wall Decor Fabric, Photo-Tex and Photo-Tex EXS
- These materials are not affected by temperature so no need to worry about where to install.
- Air bubbles can be removed by taking a soft, dry cloth and pushing the air bubble toward the nearest edge.
- If used outside(Photo-Tex and Photo-Tex EXS only) and temperature is below 58 degrees F, do not attempt to remove your digital decal or print.
- When removing your decals or prints always peel back the initial 4”-6” then fold back onto itself, place your fingers gingerly on the adhesive and pull to remove. This will reduce stress or stretching of the material.