About Wall Decor's Shipping
Q: Who do you use for shipping?
A:About Wall Decor utilizes the services of both the United States Postal Service and UPS. Services offered include:
U.S. Postal Service
- USPS 3 Day Priority (2-3 day delivery service, not guaranteed)
- USPS First Class Package (5-7 day delivery, not guaranteed, only available for small 12" prints)
- Ground (3-5 day delivery, not guaranteed)
- 3 Day (2-3 day service, guaranteed)
- 2 Day (1-2 day service, guaranteed)
- Next Day Air (overnight service, guaranteed)
IF YOU REQUIRE YOUR PRINTS FOR A CERTAIN DEADLINE WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND SELECTING ONE OF THE UPS GUARANTEED OPTIONS TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR PRINTS IN TIME. ABOUT WALL DECOR WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ORDERS THAT DO NOT ARRIVE IN TIME FOR AN EVENT IF YOU DO NOT SELECT A GUARANTEED DELIVERY METHOD.
Q: Do you ship to international destinations?
A: Unfortunately, due to the sizes of many of the products we offer we are unable to offer international shipping to any country, with the exception of Canada. About Wall Decor offers several U.S. Postal Service options and two UPS shipping methods for Canadian orders:
- U.S. Postal First Class International for packages weighing less than 1 lb. (15-30 day delivery)
- U.S. Postal Priority International for packages weighing from 1 lb. up to 10 lbs. (6-10 day delivery)
- UPS Standard International for any size package (2-7 day delivery, not guaranteed)
- UPS Worldwide Express for any size package (1-3 day delivery, not guaranteed)
International pricing does not include duties, taxes or customs fees for USPS or UPS Standard options. Customs fees, but not duties/taxes, are included for UPS Worldwide Express shipping.
Q: What are the shipping costs?
A: Shipping costs will vary according to the size and number of products ordered, as well as the zone your zip code is located in compared to our shipping facility in Latrobe, Pennsylvania. As our shipping systems are tied directly into both the USPS and UPS systems, you can place a mock order to determine shipping. Simply place the items in your shopping cart then enter your zip code into the shipping estimator box. You will then be presented with costs for all shipping alternatives.
Q: May I utilize my own UPS shipping account?
A: Yes, however an additional charge of $3.00 per order is incurred due to the manual entry of your account information into About Wall Decor's UPS Worldship software. Also, please be aware starting in 2016 UPS will be charging account holders an additional 2.5% for shipping utilizing 3rd party billing as well as an additional $10.50 handling charge for any package longer than 48".